
Our Charlie has made some new friends! We have two Boston Terriers that live in the apartment below ours... Abby and Tyson. At first Charlie was not too excited about other dogs living in "his house". I don't think he understands that other people live in this building, but now that he knows them well they have become his friends.Yesterday we took Charlie, Abby and Tyson to the park. It was quite an adventure and Abby walked on a leash for the first time! She is a puppy and does not really understand that leash thing just yet....
Charlie was so happy at the park, it was finally warm enough for him to SWIM!
We had a really great time!!
3 comments:
I am so glad you are blogging again! I look forward to reading more about how you and Nate are doing. I can't tell you how proud I am of Nate and I thank him for his contributions over the past few years. You two are both inspirational!
Charlie looks like he is enjoying his new friends and his swim! Swimming will be months away around here.... We look forward to our week at your lake in Acton!!
HEY... watch out for the alligators!!! I don't want my "grand-dog" to be eaten!!!!
Oh and yes I did say "shopping" (on my blog) and I do know "sales"... just is, you people don't shop for the right things!!! I mean what's nicer than a new wheelbarrow or stall rake... com ' on Kas!!!! :0) 143
Post a Comment