
It was really nice outside today, we should have been out enjoying the sun. However, Mandi has badly sun burnt lips and baby Eric was not himself today (he slept for two and half hours! only to wake up with a really high temp. I think he is teething again...) so we spent the day inside making sugar cookies!! (In case you have not noticed I LOVE to bake!) Rae joined us in our cookies making fest and we had a girls day with little miss Beth!
Mandi had a wonderful sugar cookie recipe she wanted to try, so she and I made the dough and Beth did all the cookie cutting and decorating! I am now officially OUT of sprinkles, but we have a bunch of really yummy and really pretty cookies to enjoy.
can you even find the cookies in all these sprinkles???
Thank goodness I had Rae and Mandi to help me with the mess!! Next week we are going to try dying Easter eggs... but I think today proved, that will have to be an outside project!!
can you even find the cookies in all these sprinkles???Thank goodness I had Rae and Mandi to help me with the mess!! Next week we are going to try dying Easter eggs... but I think today proved, that will have to be an outside project!!

watching all this cookie baking made a little doggie VERY sleepy!
2 comments:
How fun! I'll bet Beth LOVED every minute of it!....so did Kassy and Mandi and Rae...You're so good with those kids! Love, Deb
AAAAAWWWWWW!!!!! 143
Post a Comment