Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm An Old Lady!

I have to apologize to my Mom and Deb... I made fun of them for getting excited about wheelbarrows... I take it all back, because today I got excited about two rocking chairs!

We pass a little ghetto book store every once in a while... they always have wooden swings or wooden chairs out front, but yesterday they had five BRIGHT colored rocking chairs! I have always wanted chairs like this, they just remind me of home, and they will look so pretty in our new house out on our green porch!! It will be such a bright room!... well we stopped by there today and the guy said he is supposed to sell the chairs for $99.00 each... but he wanted to get rid of them so he would give us two for $150.00! Nate and I talked it over... and I begged a little :)... and we ended up going home with a purple and a teal rocking chair! They are now sitting nicely on our little porch!!

1 comment:

sue said...

OH NO!!!! you have to STOP coming home... you are getting way too many idea from the "moms"!!! but, they do look wonderful out on your little porch... can I come down and have some "lemon-maid" with you?????? 143