Sunday, April 27, 2008

Last Day...

Well today was Meme and Beepa's last day here...

This morning we drove to Trenton and went to church. They really enjoyed that! After church we went to a little store called The Rag Bag, we always pass it and wanted a good reason to stop! Meme found some treasures... it's a real cute country store. After that we stopped in Maysville and had lunch at Pop's!!

When we got back to Jacksonville, Meme and I walked the pups and then they went back to their hotel to do a little packing while Nate and I prepared for our cook out! We had Esco and Mandi over (Patrick comes home around 3 tomorrow morning... so he just missed our cookout...) Nate, Esco and Beepa grilled down in the stairwell... we got quite a thunderstorm while they were cooking!!






All in all it was a great weekend, but I am very excited to get to sleep in tomorrow morning!! We really enjoyed them being here!!

1 comment:

sue said...

What a great blog!!! sort of glad I wasn't there for the T storm though.... so glad you all had such a good time!!! 143