Monday, October 20, 2008

Full Of Good News!

I'm so bummed that it's Monday morning... the weekend is over. It was an awesome weekend!
Saturday was Harvestfest. It's a tradition in our town. It's a little fair in the center of town. Everything shuts down and every one goes up into town to look at the crafts and vendors. It only got to be about 50 this whole weekend, and most of the time it's been in the 30's and 40's, but it was actually perfect weather for a fall event. I was really excited to go this year because Nate has never been. He always misses it, and last year he missed by just a few weeks! but we went and had a great time.
After Harvestfest we went to Mary's house to visit Banjo! He is getting so big and he is just so cute. He loves to cuddle!! We took an old towel and wrapped him up in it. We brought it home to Charlie so he could sniff it all over and now it's in Banjo's kennel so Charlie can figure it all out! I hope he is a good big brother... he is starting dog class tonight at 6:30. He needs a little refresher before we bring another baby into our family. We get to bring Banjo home at 6:00 on the 14th of November!!! Not much longer!


In other good news I got my first cookie order!! (thanks for the idea and everything Mandi!) A lady wants 24 cookies to give to a girl who is getting a CCI dog. I did a little praticeing last night. Sadly I had a problem and some ended up falling onto the floor and broke, of course AFTER they were all decorated and ready to go! but I still have a few to show her and my mom is going to take them to class with her again and give me another shameless plug :)
Speaking OF shameless plugs... I am sitting here eating my breakfast and in my coffee is PEPPERMINT MOCHA cream! That's right... the winter Holiday's have begun because right next to the EGG NOG in the fridge at the grocery store was my favorite cream... that you can only get until February or so... I always stock up when it's getting time to take it off the shelves.... I am so happy!!

3 comments:

Our family is a little more than a Patrick sandwich. said...

That batch is adorable, of course!!

Mmmmmm peppermint mocha cream... reminds me of all those coffee mornings we used to have! I miss them! I'll have to go out and get some for myself :) :)

Deb said...

Hey Kas! Cute pictures of that little Banjo!I can't wait to meet him, too! The cookies are really, really cute, Nice job!

sue said...

the cookies were a bit hit at doggie graduation tonite... who knows, there might be another order or two coming your way... thanks for making them for me... 143