We are working on the living room... it took us a while to get the wall paper down (good work Mom and Dad!!) It was pretty stuck.. but it's down now and Nate just primed.


We bought a new table yesterday! I am so excited. We are going to hang our TV on the wall so we wanted a table to go under it. The entertainment center we have right now was awesome for an apartment, but looks small and lost in our living room. We went to the tent sale at Daisy Trading Co. yesterday and found this awesome table! It goes with the colors of the room and we were both in love. $300.00 later it was ours!! I know that sounds pricey, but it was $499.00 before the sale! We are crazy about it and cannot wait to get the living room done so we can move it in!
It was hard to get good pictures of.. but I finally got something done with the landing on the stairs. As a kid my grandmother (I think! I could be wrong) had all these little Wizard of Oz characters sent to me in the mail. I got one a month I think. I also got this shelf for them. My mom never let me play with them so they are still in great condition. So I put them and my dolls together and found a sign that said "somewhere over the rainbow" and here we have my little alcove! We are going to paint the stairway the colors of the living room.. but we wont get to that for a while.





We bought a new table yesterday! I am so excited. We are going to hang our TV on the wall so we wanted a table to go under it. The entertainment center we have right now was awesome for an apartment, but looks small and lost in our living room. We went to the tent sale at Daisy Trading Co. yesterday and found this awesome table! It goes with the colors of the room and we were both in love. $300.00 later it was ours!! I know that sounds pricey, but it was $499.00 before the sale! We are crazy about it and cannot wait to get the living room done so we can move it in!
It was hard to get good pictures of.. but I finally got something done with the landing on the stairs. As a kid my grandmother (I think! I could be wrong) had all these little Wizard of Oz characters sent to me in the mail. I got one a month I think. I also got this shelf for them. My mom never let me play with them so they are still in great condition. So I put them and my dolls together and found a sign that said "somewhere over the rainbow" and here we have my little alcove! We are going to paint the stairway the colors of the living room.. but we wont get to that for a while.



1 comment:
actually..... it was your Mom that had them sent to you once a month, and see why I wouldn't let you play with them (even though I was "mean"....) it's also why I put the dolls away too..... who knows..they might be worth a dollar on e-bay now!!!!! the table is amazing, I can see why you love it and can't wait to see it in real person.... 143
Post a Comment