Saturday, November 8, 2008

Almost Time

Since it's sadly almost time for snow to fly Nate and I decided to head down to his parents house this AM for a nice long walk in the woods. Not that we don't walk in the winter, but I would rather do it in the fall when there is no snow. :) We had a lot of fun, the woods are beautiful right now with all the leaves on the ground. We had to dress in our bright colors to warn hunters, which always makes me a little nervous! I don't want my little pup mistaken for a deer!! It was pretty wet and muddy, but I had my muddin' boots on and Charlie thinks the best walks are the ones where we come back nice and dirty!! He had so much fun running around with Hallie!

After our walk we headed to Pet Quarters to get some supplies! It's also almost time to welcome Banjo home! We get to pick him Friday night around 6! We went and bought him a new dish today. (yes the bigger one is for our PUPPY!) We know it's a little big for right now, but it wont be long until we fill it right up for him. We also got him a new leash and collar, and a puppy chew toy.... oh and of course some cleaner so we can take care of those puppy pees!!:) We cannot wait to have him here with us!

2 comments:

sue said...

sounds like you had an awesome day!!!!! I need to invite myself on one of those wood walks.. the are the BEST!!!!! loved Charlie's hunter organge!!!!! (Hallie's too)

Mary said...

Banjo will love the toy - the puppies have one like that in their pen here at the house. He loves those sterilized bones too. He's already getting a little into the chewing stage, and what a handsome boy he is!