Sunday, November 30, 2008

Getting Big

It got really nice and ALMOST warm yesterday... so we took the doggies for a really long walk. I took my camera to show the difference in pictures from our first walk... Banjo is getting so big! He is taller than Charlie now. He walks with Charlie and I every morning, he has no problem keeping up with us! He loves to drag Charlie along by his leash...

Nate and I took them down by the river yesterday. Banjo has not been down there yet because it's always so cold and the wind along the river will freeze you, but yesterday it was nice out. Banjo could not believe his eyes when he saw the water! He looked at us like "you never told me we lived near all this WATER!" He is going to be such a water baby. He loves the tub, he just lays down in the water!
then of course it was time for a nap!

1 comment:

Mary said...

We love your stories and pictures about Banjo and it's so much fun watching him grow up!