Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sleeping and Snowing

Puppies sure do sleep a lot... I had to call my mom the other day to ask her if Banjo was sick... because he sleeps A LOT! She told me to enjoy his sleepy days because in a few months he wont be so little and sleepy!!!

Banjo is doing awesome! Yesterday we went a whole day with no accidents in the house!!! All the other days we have only had one or maybe two.. but yesterday there was none!

It snowed in North Carolina yesterday!! I am just shocked at the news... it has not even snowed in Maine yet! I really thought it was going to when I was at work yesterday... the sky looked really snowy... but it never did. I do hope we have just a dusting for Christmas... then it can all melt away and we can have July again!

2 comments:

sue said...

I am with you on that one... snow for Christmas and then spring.... why didn't we design the weather patterns......

Deb said...

SNOW in NC?! YIKES! I'm not ready for snow yet, but I do like it when it's here....it's great fun to go snow shoeing with Hallie. We can explore places that we can't get to other times of the year. We can start after Thanksgiving.....I love the pictures of Banjo, Charlie and Nate!