Look at all this wood! Thanks to my parents who left us THIS...
and THIS...
and Dave who gave us THIS...


We wont be cold!! We have wood stacked up by the shed, on the porch, in the shed and in the house... all to keep THIS running!

and believe it or not there is MORE to stack... so I guess I better get going...
2 comments:
let's see ... what were those words I always heard from you when you were little... "I'm moving far away where I never have to stack wood!!" yes, I believe that is what you said... now, don't forget the wood rule... no one can enter the house without brining in an armful!! (it comes in very handy....) 143
Hmmmm...that rule sounds very familiar. When we were kids, "anyone coming up from the cellar brings an arm load of wood".The house looks great Kassy! I'm glad that you guys had a good time in Portland! Deb
Post a Comment