Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Day Before... The Day Before

Today is my Mom's favorite day! I will never forget when we were kids... she was more excited today than on Christmas! I always thought she was crazy... The day before, the day before Christmas is NOT as much fun as Christmas!.... but this year I am starting to see her point... nothing has happened yet, it's so close... but all gifts are still a secret, all plans are made but have not happened yet... you know what is going to happen... but it's still a surprise! I'm starting to agree Mom... The Day Before... The Day Before is pretty exciting!!

SO...Happy Day Before The Day Before Christmas every one!

... only my Mom could get me to think like this :)

2 comments:

sue said...

and what's even better than my favorite day..... when you get a gift as well.. like electricty to your barn!!! happy dance....

Deb said...

Yes, The Day Before the Day Before IS quite fun, and full of anticipation! Happy Day to you all~