School was closed for the Holiday today and Torrie and Aubrie's Mom had to work... so they got another "Kassy Day" as they call them! On top of that Naomi's school was closed so my grandmother was watching her... I took Torrie and Aubrie up to play with her. They brought their sled and we spent about an hour outside going up and down the hill! It was really fun and brought back memories of myself sledding down that hill!!! I even took a few turns! 


Once they were frozen we played with Barbies!! Then Naomi was getting sleepy and I promised the girls we would go the movies... so we headed over to Newington. We saw "Hotel For Dogs". I totally recommend it.. even to go with out kiddos! It was so cute... I even shed a tear!!

It was a really great day!!
Now I'm off to school for Banjo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment