Saturday, February 14, 2009

Perfect Day

Valentine's Day has always been a favorite of mine. It's just a fun, special holiday!

Nate and I had a perfect day today! He made us heart shaped pancakes for breakfast and surprised me with a beautiful Orchid!!
We walked the doggies, and then I took a little nap while Nate worked out in the barn.

Tonight we went to Portsmouth for Hibachi! It was so much fun! I fully suggest it to anyone... it was VERY yummy and so cool!! We are going to be dragging our parents there soon! We ended the night at Breaking New Grounds with white hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookies. It was an awesome day spent together!

1 comment:

sue said...

Hi guys... Happy Valentine's day.... just having you both back at home made it a special day for me.... and OK, you can "drag" us there.....