I don't know where life has gone... into this wintery just stay busy until spring state I think... Spring sure takes a long time around here... and since the silly ground hog saw his shadow today it's going to take six more weeks to find us.
I do take joy in the little signs that have been popping up though... just look at my beautiful garden window!! A bright pink amaryllis flower! I also enjoy the sun being out a little longer each day... I can take my kiddos outside after nap now!! We can stay outside until 4:30! We also braved the cold, pretended it was spring and took the boys to the beach the other day. This was Banjo's first time on the beach! He thought it was great and so wanted to dive right into that freezing ocean! Not too much longer and he can take a swim! He is going to be a big water baby! 


Nate has taken up a wintery project to fill this void... he is building me a pantry for the kitchen! It just look likes shelves now... and he is starting to paint it a really pretty blue. In the end it will have doors and house lots of important things... like the trash can to keep a little brown doggie OUT! 
so... even though last February we were dressed like this.... (notice the lack of coat, hat, mittens, boots, SNOW...)
....we are braving the cold and wishing spring to hurry it's muddy way to Maine. Believe it or not I am looking forward to the snow melting..I'll take all that mud!!
....we are braving the cold and wishing spring to hurry it's muddy way to Maine. Believe it or not I am looking forward to the snow melting..I'll take all that mud!!
1 comment:
ah uh.... you will "take the mud" until it appears on your floors!!!! :-)
Post a Comment