I used to have this BIG gray tiger cat named Jason. He was also born on St. Patrick's Day... he passed away in 2006 and I was pretty sad. He was 12 so it was just his time... but I really wanted another cat. Nate was not really impressed with the idea, we lived in our small apartment in North Carolina and already had Charlie so he did not think we had room for a cat. A few months later he left for six months on the U.S.S Iwo Jima and I had begged him to let me get a cat once he left. He gave in! My mother in law knew a lady that had some free kittens. The fact that they had that same Birthday as Jason was a total plus! The kittens also looked just like him! (Deb had gotten two for herself). So when I moved back to Maine for Nate's deployment I went right over and picked up Elenore. (Nora). She is a silly little girl and is so small! The vet always laughs when I bring her in because there is just nothing to her!
Banjo and Charlie just love her... I think a little more than she loves them. Banjo's favorite game is holding her down with his big paw and licking her all over!! She is NOT a fan of that!
HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY NORA KITTY!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Nora.... course your mom didn't tell the BEST story.. when she brought you home among all the unpacking and we lost you!!! seesm you got locked in a dresser drawer!!!! and since you were warm and happy there, didn't even cry!!!!
Happy birthday Nora!You ARE a small little leprecauness kitty! But so darned cute!
Post a Comment