Saturday, March 28, 2009

"Look What Miss Jess Did!"

So as I said before yesterday was my boss's 30th Birthday. I made her those yummy cup cakes... which she did not share with the kids because they were too pretty... (and one of our kids Isabelle made her some as well... so we ate hers instead!). She did end up stopping by work on Friday because she had cards and cup cakes and flowers to pick up. She also had this BIG chocolate cake with chocolate frosting that two little boys Liam and Sean made just for her. They worked REALLY hard on it and put on as they said "A WHOLE LOT OF CANDLES!" They wanted to see Miss Jess eat her cake... so she stayed for a while, lit the candles and let the kiddos sing to her. Then she asked if they wanted some... mind you they had already had cup cakes for morning snack.... Of course they wanted some... I ran to the bathroom as Jess was getting out plates and forks and when I came back into the class room Mikey said to me "Look What Miss Jess Did!"...... just take a look what Miss Jess let THE KIDS DO!


I just could not resist taking pictures of them! They loved every second of it!!! We had an EXTRA long play time outside after all this cake, and they still crashed at nap time... I am pretty sure Miss Jess's Birthday will be remembered in my kiddos mind for a very long time!!

1 comment:

sue said...

THAT's what it means to have a great childhood... what's wrong with "eating the cake!!!" awesome, but I hope they weren't too wired for you....