After that we got on the T (subway), I was less than impressed.... and went over to the other side of Boston to have luch at McGreevy's 3rd Base Saloon.... Nate and Jeremey love the Dropkick Murphy's... the band is from Boston and own this sports bar. It was all Red Sox and Dropkick, it was so cool! Not to mention that the food was AMAZING! We are for sure going to remember it! Instead of taking the T back to our car we decided to walk... it took about an hour, but I was not going to get back on that trian. It was so hot and so crowded.... unlike the Metro in D.C it does not ever come above ground and I was really starting to freak... thankfully no one minded walking to the car. We got to see a lot of Boston that I had not even seen before! It was a really great day!
Tonight we are heading to bed early and then going up to the farm to see my Momma and Dadda!! :)
2 comments:
I don't know Kas... who had more fun this weekend...you or me!!!! Not that Boston is "my thing".. but then again, driving minis in the rain probably isn't yours either!!! doesn't matter, though, we both had amazing weekends, and we are both extremely blessed!!!!! I am so very happy yours went great.......
Im glad you and your freinds had a great time...
Good girl who needs the T?
Post a Comment