The kids did awesome! They sang six songs and got their awards and deplomas! Their parents totally spoiled Jess, Kristen and I with beautiful and touching gifts!!! Now our kiddos are off to the next step of their lives... some of them we will see this summer for our "summer camp" but most of them we wont see often.... it's so sad to see them go.
This is Nate and I with my (I know I should not say this) favorite kids! I have known these two girls since they were tiny babies! This is Torrie and Aubrie... I am going to miss them the most!! Nate came to see them graduate because they love their "Nateeeeeee" :)
Now we are off to see Sean (Nate's brother) graduate from high school... and tonight my best friend Rachel is coming to visit from Florida with her boyfriend!!! They will be here until Thursday! What an awesome day!!
(spell check would not work.. sorry if I made some mistakes!)
2 comments:
WOW this is way cool...
You truely have a gift, keep up the good work, we need more people like you to get our next generations started!
Oh Kas... I am so happy that the barn continues to have so many uses..... when God give us so many gifts, it is only right that we happily share with others!!!! the kids looked wonderful, hope the parents enjoyed it as well.....
Post a Comment