Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rob And Mel Get Hitched

This past weekend Nate and I were in Rochester NY for a wedding. Neither of us had ever been there so it was really neat to see a new place, and we never knew Rochester was such a big city! We are told it's the second biggest city in NY... the first is of course New York City. We really enjoyed ourselves and the wedding was just beauitful!
Nate was a groomsman in the wedding. Rob and Nate have been friends since they were born. Nate's Mom Deb, and Rob's Mom Jane work together as nurses and were pregnant with their three children at the same time! It even goes as far as having two boys and a girl... only Lauren is Deb's second child and Morgan is Jane's third... but I think it's cool how Deb and Jane are best friends and their families match! :)

Rob met Melody in college and their friendship grew into something more... Mel is from Rochester and wanted her wedding in her home city with all her family and friends. She also had her heart set on a very speical church right in the middle of the city so when she made her exit with Rob as husband and wife they pretty much stopped traffic as people watched! It was so cool. I did not get many pictures from the wedding because the church was packed and the reception was so much fun I did not have time to take pictures!!! but here are the ones I did get....

No comments: