Thursday, May 12, 2011
New Blog
Today starts a big day for me :) I joined/started a coupon train... for those of you who know us, we LOVE to coupon. Well before that crazy show on TLC Nate and I have been using coupons to save money... since October 31st 2010 we have saved $321.72 with coupons, and gotten 68 free items. We mostly stick to Shaws (though we are starting to figure out Rite Aid's deals also). I wanted to start a blog about out couponing, we are starting to get really good, and unlike the people on TV we are NOT stock piling 100 bottles of soda, or meals you make in the microwave... we buy fresh fruit, fresh veggies, and fresh meat... as well as yogurt, whole grain bread and many other items to make good healthy meals. I wanted to share how you can coupon AND save money while eating healthy! Since today is Thursday I thought it would be a great day to start, my Shaw's flyer comes in the mail every Thursday so this is the day I start planning my grocery trip!! I would also like to add that we are normal people, we both have full time jobs and cannot spend 60+ hours working on coupons, it's a quick job for me. I start on Thursday and by Friday or Sat I have my list ready to go... I guess that maybe we don't save as much as those people who have 60 hours, but I wanted to show how real people with real lives can still save TONS of money :) so follow me on my new blog... http://couponswkas.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment