Craig is going to play hockey for UNH this winter and so they were here to look for a place to live. (which they found so now they are going to be living VERY close!!!) Craig and Catie just got married in August and so to celebrate their new marriage and Nate and my 6th anniversary we went to a local restaurant for dinner. It was SO good! More on the expensive side, but it was a really nice treat for all four of us.
Craig and Catie brought their dog George with them. We took nice long walks on the beach and really enjoyed having them all here. Sadly I did not take very many pictures but we will have lots of time for photo ops now that they are moving here!!!
Good friends are such a blessing!
Yesterday Nate and I went to the Fryeburg Fair. We had never been before and we learned a major lesson... thankfully NOT the hard way... one big lesson is to get up early and go! Since we work all week going on a weekday when the fair is less busy is not a option, and we have heard that Saturday's are a BAD day to go, but we braved it anyway. We got to the fair around 9:30 AM and walked around saying "wow... this is really not very busy, maybe because it's so big people are spread out?" It's a really great fair! I think for sure I should have been a pig farmer in another life. I could not get enough of the pigs and the piglets!!! I so wish we had enough land to own a pig! 


As we walked around eating junk food and enjoying the fair we noticed it was getting much busier and by 12:30 it was not even fun anymore... there were so many people you could not move. Thankfully we had been there since 9:30 so we had seen just about everything and were happy to go home!!! We have learned that the best way to do the fair on the weekend is to get there EARLY!
Fall weather and fall fairs are a blessing!!!
Today we went to church and stopped a Rite Aid to score some deals!! I got all of this for $1.50!!! Thanks to these items being on sale with Up Rewards ( so I got $8.98 back) and my $10.00 Up Reward from a few weekends ago I only paid $1.50 and with my $8.98 in Up's back I got all of this for FREE!!!
Coupons are a blessing!!! We are running a 5K in November and you have to bring some food to donate, thanks to the blessing of free things I have so many cans of soup ready to give away to other who need them!
No comments:
Post a Comment