Monday, January 16, 2012

Pinterest Projects

If you don't go on Pinterest.com you really should.... or maybe you shouldn't :)





Here are two Pinterest projects I did this weekend...


This was SUPER easy, just paper, buttons and letter stickers :) I bought the frame at Target for $2.50

I printed these off a blog that was tagged on Pinterest... http://overthebigmoon.blogspot.com/ They have TONS of free printables on there... I have not even begun to explore these!!! Bought the frames at Target for $2.50 so this whole project cost me $7.50. Good thing my husband does not mind our girly kitchen!!


Another thing I've seen on Pinterest but we have been doing it since we moved into our house in 2008 is a photo wall collage. We have a big empty wall going up the stairs to the second floor of our house... it's REALLLY hard to hang pictures on because you have to balance a ladder on the stairs so only my most FAVORITE pictures go up here. I added four more today and dusted the old ones... took me an hour!!!

No comments: