Needless to say since Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday (next to Christmas) my darling husband has to live up to it!!! I am a firm believe that God gives you your spouse because Nate is perfect for me and this year was no exception!!!! Nate is the best husband and last night we dressed up for dinner and he took me to The Old Salt. This restaurant means a lot to both of us and oddly enough we have only been there twice.... once for our wedding reception and the second time last night. Nate had made reservations a while ago and didn't tell me where we were going, so it was a surprise! The food was sooo yummy and thankfully very well priced. I had a wonderful time talking with Nate and doing our best to remember being there for our wedding. Sadly that day was a giant blur due to it just being our wedding and it being so thrown together.... but it was really special to be there again. He also bought me a very cute little rose bush that I can plant outside when it's warm.
Going backwards I know... but during the day yesterday we had a party at preschool. I stole this idea off Pinterest and had Abbie help me make the kids all heart shaped crayons. You just simply peel, break and melt crayons in a heart shaped pan.
So now that Valentine's Day is over and in my mind spring is here... I think I'll take a nice run to the beach :)
No comments:
Post a Comment