Last weekend the weather was wonderful!!! We have been really blessed to have such a mild winter! It's been beautiful and I even have bulbs trying to come up! We just couldn't spend another second inside, so we met up with Catie, Craig and their dog George... Mike and Sammy and went to Fort Foster for a long walk! It was so much fun!!


On Sunday we took Sadie out to get her Birthday gift. Her Birthday is this Wednesday, but I knew just what I wanted to get her and wanted her to go with me to pick it out... so Sunday was the best day for that! I bought her a pair of Tom's shoes http://www.toms.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=brandshoesExact&gclid=CObkrMqRua4CFQnd4AodnRduQQ&Network=%7BifConten%3AContent%7DSearch&utm_term=toms+shoes they are not really my style, but Sadie loves them!!! Since the surf shop we bought them at was right on the beach, we took the dogs and Abbie and went for a walk in the sun!
This winter has been great for running!!! I started running a year ago, well I've always run on and off... but I started and forced myself to sick with running a year ago. I was worried that once the snow came I would have to stop due to icy sidewalks, but thankfully there has not been much snow so I have been able to stick with it! I can go just over five miles (getting closer to six!!!) before my back does not want to do more... I am trying very hard to push further, last Feb I could go about a mile... and a year later I am up to over five!! May not seem like much in a year, but with my silly old lady back it's a big accomplishment!!! It takes me about fifty minutes to go about 5.6 miles. I think I'm going to try a half marathon this summer and maybe a full one next year.... I need to get to ten miles before I talk about all these things though!!!
This is for sure my kind of winter!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment