I am so blessed to have wonderful parents and on top of that God blessed me twice, with wonderful in laws!! My parents and Nate's parents are good friends, which really makes life perfect for Nate and I because we can get them all together all the time!!! We very rarely have to pick whose side of the family we want to be with on a occasion because for the most part we are all together!! Birthdays are not exception. My Mom's Birthday was March 30th, and Nate's Mom's Birthday was April 1st.... so on the 31st, right smack in the middle... we threw a party!!!
Sadie had to work Saturday, so I had my little party planner helping me out all day! Abbie helped me clean....
1 comment:
we are SO BLESSED.,. because times with family are like nothing else... we had a great evening with everyone and the house was so cute and perfect. Thank you Kas for going to all the work to give us such a special day... I love you!!! Mommy
Post a Comment