OK... so for about a year now I have been trying to get this "blogger" thing to work. My mom does it and so do some of my friends and I always forget my password, or how to log on... so with the help of my dear Mandi I think I have it down.
I'm not sure where to start. Nate and I are "getting used" to life again... he came home from Iraq in November and after an amazing trip home for Christmas we are back in our little apartment in North Carolina. It's so strange for me to have him come home from work with no bad news. He should be done with deployments now and just "skating" (as he calls it) through the next nine months at Camp Lejeune. I'm about to start a new job at Children's Castle Daycare, and though I am not looking forward to working at another ghetto Jacksonville daycare, I am looking forward to adding some money to our bank account. Nate and I are going to be buying a house in September!!!

So once some more exciting things happen I guess I will make another post... assuming I can log back on here!!!
2 comments:
HAHA should I keep your info in case you need it? I'm glad you're on here!
Hey!!! another blog to add to my list!!! they really are great fun, as long as you keep the up to date
:0). You'll have tons of things to write about....143
Post a Comment