Being in the Marine Corps can make it hard to make good friends. I have never been in a place where so many weird people flock... the Marine Corps defiantly attracts some odd folks. Thankfully Nate and I have been VERY lucky in getting some amazing friends! I can't begin to list them all right now, but I would like to mention two that we just adore and would be lost with out!
Mandi and Patrick are from Michigan and live in the same apartment complex as us. They have a dog named Evie whom is our dog's best friend! Nate and Patrick just make me laugh because they honestly have not known each other that long. Mandi and I met on our Marine EZ-Board and because of us Nate and Patrick know each other. However their friendship has gotten pretty silly, every time something exciting happens the first thing out of Nate's mouth is "I can't wait to tell Patrick about this!" If we miss our nightly walks around the neighborhood with them Nate is truly lost and his whole night is "just wrong!". I'm pretty much writing this so I can share this picture of Nate and Patrick... and their "DRINKING CUPS!" They found them at Hallmark when they were supposed to be Christmas shopping for their wives! :) They just HAD to have them because they have their names on them... so at every party they wont forget whose cup is whose... pretty creative if you ask me!

oh yeah... and I have to share these pictures as well.. of our other best friends... Nora and Charlie


4 comments:
guess Mandi and Patrick are going to have to live in Maine!!!! what will you do without them?? I am sure we can find a house for them too!!!!
AWW I just now saw this! You are SO sweet! I am excited for coffee in a little bit! I love you!
cydioThat's so cute! I love the name cups, every Marine should have one! Maybe Nate and Patrick can be trend setters! I love the blog, Kas, Good job.
Hey, I don't know why "cydio" is on my comment, it was that word that I had to copy for that silly word identification. I just had to clarify that......
Post a Comment