
Yesterday I discovered a new challenge that I will someday have to face. The difference between Charlie toys and baby toys... how do you teach a little doggie that owns every toy in creation not to touch baby toys... and an even bigger challenge, how do you teach a baby not to put Charlie toys in her mouth?
I babysat for my friend Anne yesterday afternoon. She has a nine month old little girl named Isabelle. We had so much fun playing house with a baby running around, and Charlie had even more fun giving her kisses!!! Isabelle found a blue mouse that belonged to Charlie and carried it around all day! Charlie was such a good boy and spent the day playing with her! They played tug with the blue mouse, Charlie even looked a little disappointed when he won every time and looked almost sad when he knocked her over as he pulled the toy away! He never growled or played too rough though! He just could not understand why this tiny person wanted his toys so badly, and she could not understand why this silly creature wanted them back! It was a great day and went send Isabelle home smelling of doggie droll and totally exhausted. 


So I guess that is a question for my mom... how do you separate Charlie toys and baby toys?
and because I can't resist! look at what a good Daddy he will be someday!!

1 comment:
All I can say... for the very first time.... I think I am ready for grand babies!!!!! about the toys... we'll just buy two of everything!!!!!! course, I don't think Charlie will be needing a pony!!!!!
Post a Comment