I started my new job this week, just as I thought... it's a typical NC daycare and I don't really like it, but getting out of work by 6:30 every night is a plus and not having to work on the weekends is even better! Nate gets home between 3 and 4 every afternoon and I get home between 4:30 and 6:30... so there are a few hours in there where Mommy is away.....
Remember the blue mouse from my previous post? Well here it is now....

it's been totally un-stuffed and added to the "bodies" that my dog considers toys....
As for miss Elenore... this is what she does on a daily basis with her Daddy...

She is very good at shooting down the enemy.....
2 comments:
I guess Charlie hung out with Trevor too long over the summer... the only thing Trev hasn't unstuffed is his blue bear... everything else is... well... dead!!!! sorry about that.....
HAHA those pictures are great! That stuffed toy and the stuffing all over the floor makes me think that you took that picture in my apartment...
Post a Comment