Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Changes

It's been a while since I've had time to sit down and make a new blog. A lot has changed in our household in the past week or so...

I quit my job at the daycare, I really did not enjoy working there. I wont get into my reasons, but it was not a good place to be nine hours a day. I am now looking for a Nanny job. I had an interview last week, but it was not what I was looking for. I do, however have two more this week.. one tomorrow and one on Saturday!

Nate started Cpl's Course today and so far is not having a good time. It's a lot of work for them to ask him to do when he is getting out of the Marine's in just seven months. He has put in his time and done the work and should be given a silly job until he gets out... but I guess the Marine's of CEB see it differently. We are keeping our fingers crossed that he wont have to go away over Easter so we can enjoy a little vacation together! (this picture is of Nate this morning at 5:30 when he was about to leave for Cpl's Course)





I found out that I have a talent!!! I can grow plants! This is the first thing I have ever been able to grow and I must say it looks BEAUTIFUL! I got this amaryllis bulb for Christmas and planted it the day we arrived back in North Carolina. It still has one bud left to open and I really love looking at it!!







I also cut my hair!!!!!!!! For those of you who know me this is a BIG deal.. I love having long hair and love being able to do so many things with it, but it has not been cut short in almost TEN years so it was time to cut it and let it start over again. Plus my hubby had not seen me with really short hair, so I did it for him!

Things sure can change in a week!!!



1 comment:

sue said...

I LIKE IT!!!!! Wow, it sure changes you!!! (I think you look older!! don't know whether that is good or bad!!!) but it sure is cute on you.... 143