Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day part one

Nate got to go into work late today... I guess I should explain why... he has been having some stomach issues since he came home from Iraq and Tuesday we found ourselves in the ER trying to get some answers as to what is making him sick. Yesterday they drew blood and ran some other tests and he is on "light duty" which means he cannot run, or PT. He has to take it easy until they figure out what is going on. Though he is feeling much better this week than he was last week!!

anyway... he got to go into work late because his unit was running this morning and there was no point in him going until they were done. SO when I woke up this morning and went into the kitchen to make some breakfast this is what I found ALL over the apartment floor....



little red confetti hearts! Natee got up



this morning while I was sleeping and decorated our house!... actually he was getting me back... every holiday or Birthday when he is away I send him a package full of confetti so when he opens it, it makes a mess! We did not get to spend Valentine's Day together last year because Nate was in CA training for Iraq... so this year he took full advantage of me and go me back for all those packages! I can't even explain it to you... we have confetti EVERY WHERE! He did a little bit more decorating.....


and got me a really sweet card!!!

so now I'm off to vaccum.......

2 comments:

Our family is a little more than a Patrick sandwich. said...

YAY how sweet!! :)

sue said...

HA HA HA... he who laughs last... laughs BEST 143