Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Day part two

So once I had vaccumed our entire apartment and brought Nate lunch at work, we began our Valentine's Day evening.

Nate showed up at the door with beautiful roses and a balloon and I gave him a new shirt and some new ties (for church of course!). I set our table and made my first meat loaf and some baked potatoes for dinner. Then we enjoyed a really yummy chocolate and vanilla cake (made by yours truly) with Mandi, Patrick, Kourtney and Brandon. It was a wonderful Valentine's Day! Much better than last year.... Nate left for CA at 2am the day before Valentine's Day and I spent the night with my sister and Josh! As much as I love my sister and adored Josh... I would much rather a warm sunny Valentine's Day in NC with my honey!!











.... oh and our Valentine's Weekend continues as we dress up tonight to head out to a Sweetheart Banquet at church... with of course team Matrick!!....

Here is our Charlie with his Birthday present from Evie! (blog about those two love birds to come!!)

No comments: