Nate had the day off today... because that is the lovely life of a "skating" Marine! So we took the kids to the park. I arrived at their house around 10 this morning to find Beth playing with her new fishing pole! How perfect since I had already planned on taking them to the park so Charlie could swim... so we ate a real fast breakfast, stopped at home to get Nate and Charlie and headed to the park! We were there a little after 11 and finally pryed Beth off the swings at 1 because Eric was getting fussy! Beth got to fish and Charlie got to swim, Eric took a nice long nap on our picnic blanket and I got to sit in the sun!! We saw two scandalous turtles and a BIG crane! I really do not think this day could have gotten much better!!
Did I mention I get PAID for this??!!! :)





1 comment:
do you remember that I said "do a job that you love and you will never work again"... looks like you listened to your ol' Mom on that one!!!! what's wrong with getting paid for doing something you like!!! I always have!!! 143
ps remember the "secret step" we found on adventure day???
Post a Comment