THREE YEARS AGO??? already??? well, it has certainly been an "interesting life" since that day!!!!! nice to have a "march" where something tramatic isn't going on!!!!! you know what, I have a feeling that the first grandbaby will be born in march... don't know why I think that... but, guess we will see..... 143
Oh, what a day that was! Three years ago already? Think about the things that have happened since then! I love you guys and I wish many more happy years ahead for you...maybe a few grandbabies too...in a few years! ;) xoxoxo Mom
3 comments:
YAY for you two! :)
THREE YEARS AGO??? already??? well, it has certainly been an "interesting life" since that day!!!!! nice to have a "march" where something tramatic isn't going on!!!!! you know what, I have a feeling that the first grandbaby will be born in march... don't know why I think that... but, guess we will see..... 143
Oh, what a day that was! Three years ago already? Think about the things that have happened since then! I love you guys and I wish many more happy years ahead for you...maybe a few grandbabies too...in a few years! ;) xoxoxo Mom
Post a Comment