This what my peanut butter honey cookies are supposed to look like..... This what happens when I have to run out of the room for a second and leave Nateee in charge of the cookies! :)
mmmmm.....peanut butter cookies made with honey! I think that I'd like that recipe! I'll bet they tasted very yummy, even if they were a little crisp(that's not such a bad thing!) That was a very cute story though, got a little chuckle out of me! Love, Mom
3 comments:
actually, they look pretty good... makes me want to go and make some... I LOVE peanutbutter cookies........143
HAHA those pictures are so funny... at least the cookies still tasted WONDERFUL!!
mmmmm.....peanut butter cookies made with honey! I think that I'd like that recipe! I'll bet they tasted very yummy, even if they were a little crisp(that's not such a bad thing!) That was a very cute story though, got a little chuckle out of me! Love, Mom
Post a Comment