Today Mandi helped Beth and I dye Easter Eggs!! We were going to go outside for this messy project, but it was only 46 out and much too cold to be out there!! So We gave Beth a little pep talk on not making a big mess and she did great!! She dyed all the eggs by herself, while baby Eric took a nice nap. I'm pretty proud of myself... we have come up with a good schedule for each day... after I pick them up we head back to my house and are here by 11 or 11:30 depending on how fast Beth wants to get dressed! Then we do something fun like this while the baby sleeps... by 1 or so we are done with our craft and Beth is ready to eat lunch and settle on the couch and watch "Noggin" the toddler form of Nickelodeon and the baby is still sleeping... so I get a half hour or so to pick up... or blog!! and then they both get up and we do something else!!
3 comments:
Please tell Beth that I think she did an amazing job with her eggs!!! they are SO cute!!! you're doing a great job, Kas, these are memories that she will always have!!!!!
psst... you've been tagged. Just do it, you know you want to :)
tagged!
Post a Comment