I met them at their hotel this afternoon and they followed me back to our apartment! Which by the way they said was "so cute!" Thank goodness because Nate and I have been cleaning for over a week now in preparation for their visit... not that our apartment is ever really messy.... but this is the first home that is all mine that they have ever seen, I just needed to make a good impression. They came baring lots of gifts!! The "North and South" series from my Mommy... to keep us busy since we now have no "Friends" and some brown bread for Nate!
I cooked them dinner here tonight and we just sat around and visited... after dinner we went for a walk at the park... I begged Meme to smile so I could snap a picture... though my Mom may not want to admit it... she's just like her Mom... Meme does not like her picture taken, like my Mom she would much rather be the photographer!! I did however snag this one of her and my Beepa at the park.

Well.... Nate and I are off to start an episode of "North and South" and then it's off to bed... we have a very busy day tomorrow!!!
1 comment:
AAAWWWW... I am so "jealous!!!" I would LOVE to be there tonite with all of you!!!!! everyone looks so tan.... but, with luck we will be there in just about a month... have fun watching the movies!!! thought you would enjoy them......
Post a Comment