
Four years ago yesterday Nate and I started "officially" dating. As in... he asked me to be his girlfriend....
We discovered that my Mom and Nate's Dad knew each other from elementary school, and we wanted them to reunite. So April 23, 2004 the Walsh family and the Flagg family met for dinner at The Weathervane. Nate picked me up in his Mom's sexy mustang so that after dinner he and I could go out. We had a hilarious dinner and became an instant family! After hours of laughs and fried fish, Nate and I took off to go downtown. We went to the pier and there we had our first kiss and Nate asked me to be his girlfriend!!!



So.... I'd just like to say that four years ago... Nate and Kassy became an "item" and the Walshs and the Flaggs became the Walaggs*!!!
*pronounced WAL-AGGS
3 comments:
It was that long ago??? wow, time sure flies!!!!and we are one big happy family, and can hardly go a weekend without at least checking in with each other...... course, you left out the part about the PONY!!!!! 143
That's such a nice blog, Kas! Time has flown by, that's for sure! Not to mention that we have animals that are related! I'm so glad that our families are A FAMILY!!!! I love you all!
Hey Kas....How about Flalsh?(pronounced Flash?) Your Mom and I came up with it tonight....teehee!
Post a Comment