Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Things

We just can't stop redecorating our apartment! (it's the soon to be new home owners in us!)

Today I took the kids to Cici's Pizza for lunch with Mandi, Rae and Nikki. After lunch we went to Bed Bath and Beyond and they had these ottomans on sale, they open up to store things and they make great seats or foot stools. Mandi and I both bought one. They both go great in our apartments, but once Nate and I got looking at ours we decided we needed two... one just looked a little small and lost. So now we have a little seat under our front living room windows!

Charlie and Nora sure love them!
Another new thing in our life is all these new babies!!!! Mandi of course is growing us a baby Matrick, and our good friend Trina... whom we met down here, but is really from Maine!! Is growing baby Brad. Trina is back home in Maine because her hubby is deployed, but she is missing NC and her girls very badly and having a hard time finding something to smile about in Maine. She posted on our board a few weeks ago that she needed a shirt that said "It's a boy. His name is Brad. I'm due June 18th. I feel like crap." Well Nate and I decided to give her just that!!!! She got it in the mail today and was SO excited!! She sent me these pictures!

1 comment:

sue said...

that is TOO funny!!! you made me laugh this am!!!! course I like the other one you said... "I can grow humans, what can you do?"... that was pretty good too