
Today was another beautiful day! Nate and I randomly decided that we needed a hanging plant out on our porch.. so we called Deb because we needed a plant that did not need much sun, it stays pretty shady out there... we ended up with a beautiful pink impatient plant!!


We also did a little more fishing today (wish I had put on some sunscreen!!). It went well... Nate did not catch anything, but he did remember to bring extra hooks!! Charlie took a swim and then got to chase big bumble bees while his Daddy fished!
We do however have some sad news to report today... we finished "Friends". Nate and I have been borrowing the seasons of "Friends" from Mandi and Patrick for a few months now... today we concluded with the last one!! We have now watched all ten seasons.... we are at a bit of a loss as to what to watch on TV! I don't think we have actually watched TV since we started!!!! .....
I am so thankful to have a summer to blog about nothing!! Sunsets, Flowers, Fishing, and TV..... I guess this is what life is like when there are no deployments to speak of!!!!! I think I'll keep on living like this, after our first two years of marriage I think we deserve it!
2 comments:
Oh you guys! I'm laughing so hard at the last picture! That's got to be one of my favorites! What a cute blog! I love you! Mom PS....pretty plant, Kas!
blogs about nothing are often the best... hey, if we make it down there, want me to bring the north and south series???? then you can bring it back home when you come.....loved the pics.... you have good eye
Post a Comment