Mr. Sun shone down on us bright and early ALL day today!! I woke up at seven and the first thing I said to Nate was "WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH!" We got up and called Mandi, whom LOVES to be woken up by my voice at seven thirty in the morning, and we all headed to the beach!! I had to get the kids at one but, we thought we would sneak in three or so beach hours before they came.
We enjoyed every second of Mr. Sun and so did a little doggie I know! Around eleven my boss called to inform me she had laryngitis and left work sick, which meant I had the day off!! We stayed at the beach a bit longer and then headed home. Mandi had a doctor's appt. to check on Baby Matrick and Nate and I went to the store. After we put all our groceries away, Nate, Charlie and I went to the park. Nate wanted to fish, but on his first cast lost his hook and forgot to bring an extra... (I guess we should have called Sean and got a packing list before going fishing!) Charlie did however get a nice swim and the river looks so pretty now that all the leaves are out.






Now I'm off to make some pizza for Nate and Esco!! All in all I don't think this day could get any better!
oh wait... IT CAN! This morning as we left for the beach, the cleaning men were out working on the pool!! Not much longer!!!
2 comments:
OK... so I don't like you very much right now!!! 143
I'm soooooo jealous! Our grass is a bit greener today and my daffodils are in bloom....but it's not beach weather yet! I love you guys!
Post a Comment