Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mr. Sun

For one week and five days the sun has been hiding from us.... I guess it's pay back for all the beach blogs I got to write in February and March!!

Well today Mr. Sun showed his happy face!!! Mandi and I had plans to hit the beach this morning, but Mr. Sun was a bit lazy and did not pop out until one o' clock this afternoon, by then I had the kids and I have take them back to their house at three... so there was no time for the beach... we did however get to go on a nice long walk! I think it was maybe even a little warm for Charlie and Evie, they were pretty hot when we got home!
Beth was a trooper... we went for quite a long one! We saw lots of butterflies and the most beautiful flowers growing in some one's yard!!












And since he is awake for once when I am blogging... here is an updated picture of Eric... he is starting to crawl, which is making my life easier... he loves to be on the floor!!

1 comment:

sue said...

that rose is AMAZING!!! I can see why the owner was fussing over it so much... your weather looks awesome... 143