Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Cupcakes



When I went to pick Beth and Eric up this morning, Beth told me she wanted a cupcake for breakfast!! Of course I told her we had to have something a little less sugary, but that we could make cupcakes after we ate! So once I had the two of them ready for the day we stopped at the store and came to my house to make strawberry cupcakes with chocolate frosting!!

Beth is such a good helper and though she does not listen in other situations, she does do a good job following directions when we bake!!

She was very meticulous with her sprinkles!! Her cupcakes look better than mine!!
You also must take a long look at her little outfit today! She is going through the "I want to pick it out" stage and LOVES to pick out what she wears... she has on black and white polka dot pants, a bright blue skirt, a pink shirt and she wore pink shoes today!! :)

2 comments:

Our family is a little more than a Patrick sandwich. said...

AHAHAHA I looove her outfit!! :)

sue said...

what can I say.. she really is adorable!!!! can't wait 'til your the Mommy.... 143