Saturday, April 5, 2008

Oh No!!

I hurt my husband!!!!
Last night/ Early this morning we got a thunderstorm. It was pretty loud, but I some how fell back asleep while it was going on.... I was dreaming about Stop Loss (we saw it last night) and I was having a terrible dream about bombs being dropped on Nate! Well this HUGE flash of lightning came and then a ridiculously loud clap of thunder and I jumped! (in my dream I was grabbing Nate to get him out of the way of a bomb, the thunder and lightning were the bomb!) Well my hand was on Nate's chest and I grabbed him to move him in my dream and in real life! He woke up screaming "OUCH! LET GO!" and of course I woke up and started to cry because I was so confused and my dream was freaking me out! It turns out I cut him real bad with my nails! He has marks on his chest that were bleeding from my nails! I feel SOOOOOO terrible!!!! He thought it was funny and felt bad that I was having such a bad dream and he knows I did not do it on purpose... but I still feel bad!


No comments: