Nate got to come home from the field early this week... so I picked him on base on Friday afternoon. Charlie was SO happy to see his Daddy and now everything is back to normal.
We grilled out with Team Matrick last night. It was yummy! Mandi made this amazing apple snicker salad... if you want to know just ask me for the recipe... it was AMAZING!!!

Charlie got his hair cut today, and of course we got a good report! I am so impressed with this grooming place, when Nate and I went to pick him up today I was not happy with his cut... his face was too long and they did not even touch the hair on his neck or chest... so we took him right back in. They touched him up and apologized for him not being done the way I asked... I was really thankful because we spend $40.00 every time he goes and I want him to come back looking his best.... which as you can see he does!!


My lilly died last week.... I don't know if it was because I had a hard time walking so our shades stayed down and not much sun got into the apartment or weather I did something else wrong, but we had to toss it and bought this hibiscus plant this weekend. All the buds were closed when I bought it on Sunday, and today they have opened right up! It's very pretty!

I have had some changes with my nanny job.... the kids parents are having some problems with their relationship and I'm getting stuck in the middle....and with my back, the Dr said no picking up ANYTHING for six weeks.... plus driving makes me really nervous... my legs can't move very fast because it hurts my back still, so I can't switch from the gas to the break very well... when I went to pick Nate up on Friday I was so freaked out when I got there... I came so close to hitting a few cars because I had to slam on the break once I finally got my foot on it. I would feel terrible if I did something to those kids and they need a Nanny..... so I did not know what else to do. I have switched places with the "fill in" Nanny. She is doing full time now and I am going to fill in when she needs a day off. So I will still have them here and there.... but I have to get my back in shape because next year we wont be so lucky, and I will have to work. AND speaking of next year I think we have picked a move home date..... I want to run it by my parents when they come to visit this weekend because they are the ones who have to move out so we can move in... but if it works for them we will be moving home in just over three months...... hard to believe....
No comments:
Post a Comment