Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Pool!!

It's open!!! I was at the playground with the kids this morning when Mandi called and wanted to know what my plans were for the day... I told her pretty much just sitting at the playground, I can't stand to be inside these days... it's so nice out! She said "Come home! The pool is open!" I ran back to the kids house, got Beth's bathing suit and to the pool we went!!

Beth's mom told me she was scared of water, and she is at the beach... but I guess the pool looked totally different to her, because she was in it in a second and I had to PRY her out!! She loved it and wanted me to teach her to swim!! We stuck Eric's toes in, but he was not too impressed!! The water was actually pretty warm and it just felt so nice to be in it!!





Charlie got to do something new today too.... Nate and I want to start leaving him out when we go off... and not stick in him in his kennel... so we thought while we were at the pool would be the best time to start since we are not very far away from him. I could hear him cry a few times... but for the most part he was fine, and not at all drooly when I came back inside! I think he will get very used to this very fast!!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!That pool is so nice looking.....Beth looks like she's having a blast and Eric looks very happy as well. Nice job with those kids, Kas! And Charlie too! Love, Deb

sue said...

the next time you "complain" about your job...... well, don't tell me... that is what you call work????? think I need a job like that....... 143