I painted the yellow part and then had the kids put their hand prints on it. After those dried, I wrote their mom and message and then let Beth decorate it. I think it came out very cute!! We are going to hang it on their door on Friday, so when Noelle comes home for lunch she will see it!




THANKS DEB! 

3 comments:
Oh this is soooo cute! She will LOVE it and I'm sure it will last a little longer than the potted plants would have ;)
That's very cute, Kassy! Nice job! That's the kind of keepsake Mother's Day gift that she'll keep for a long time ;) Looks like you all had a fun time doing it, too!
Oh Kas.... just the kind of things that Mom's love the most... what a great idea.... Beth is so happy, that smile she gave you.. you just know how proud she is of her work........
Post a Comment