
We are supposed to get some real big storms this afternoon... so I'm on standby to pick Nate up at work... he rode his bike today and neither one of us thought to check the weather first!!
.... but at 8:30 this morning Noelle texted me and said "Beth is up and ready for the pool!"... so I knew we had to go... even if we could only sneak in ten minutes! When I got to their house at 10 Beth ran out to the car, "Let's Go, Let's Go! I want to swim!" She was in her bathing suit and ready to jump in the car. It usually takes me an hour to get them both ready to leave, but today we were out of there in twenty minutes!! We called Mandi when we got back and like the wonderful friend she is... she sat at the pool with me, in the clouds and the wind and watched Beth play in the water!! We only stayed about a half hour because though it's 80 out, the wind is chilly and there is no sun... but Beth got her pool time!! Eric is sleeping now, and when he wakes up we are going to try to sneak in sometime at the park.... I sure wish Nate would catch this "baby fever" because I think I'll be a good Mommy! 

3 comments:
don't THINK you are going to be a great mommy... you ARE going to be an amazing one!!
all in good time, Kas.. all in good time...... 143
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kassy, Kassy, Kassy.......You will be a great Mommy.....
Post a Comment