Sunday, June 29, 2008

Gator Bait....

It's HOT!
It must be hot if I'm saying it's hot, but I am not complaining! I LOVE every second of our 90-100 degree days. Though today it was only in the 80's so we kept our windows open and the AC off! After baking cupcakes all day I wanted out of the house for a while, so Nate and I took Chum to the park to swim. We took him on Sunday AM as well... and we gave him a new nick name.... Charlie is now known as "Gator Bait". It's so hot out now that he does not even want to play ball in the water, he just wants to stand there and stare at the little fish. Just standing there waiting for a Gator to grab him (we have never really seen a Gator at this park... there are just signs telling us they may be there).


We don't walk much at the park anymore... the mosquitoes and horse flies are REALLY bad in the woods... and Charlie is just as happy playing Gator Bait in the river. I had to get a couple shots to show you how pretty the park is now....

Even Nora has new ways to sleep so she can stay cool.....




2 comments:

Deb said...

That's so funny! That sounds like a flaggism name! Tell ole G.B. that HalPal can't wait to swim with him!

Jules said...

Love your pictures! The path through the woods look so peaceful and your pets are precious. :o)