In celebration of the 4th Of July our church is having a potluck dinner. I guess they do them every month, but this month the theme is the 4th.





In an earlier blog I talked about these amazing cupcakes I made and the even more amazing frosting! I was looking for another reason to make them so when I found out about this dinner I knew just what to bring! I'm better with desserts and sweets than dinner things anyway! :)


So this afternoon Nate helped me bake and decorate these cupcakes. I just had to show you how they turned out. Thanks to an idea from my Mom we bought some stencils at the store and look what we created....



2 comments:
oh perfect!!! hey, you could make a batch when you are home and bring them to camp for a treat...... 143
I was going to leave the same comment as your Mom! I need to rememmber to buy some fluff for some yummie New England whoopie pies! MMMMMMMM GOOD! Those cupcakes do look yummie......
Post a Comment